Woody’s Free Range is an ethical whole animal butchery based in Levin. They are looking for a Butchery Assistant, whose focus is slicing and packaging final product ready for customer deliveries.
They will also be responsible for cleaning equipment, managing stock, serving customers and answering the phone.
Qualities that they are looking for are:
· Great organisational skills
· Excellent customer service
· Develop the online and wholesale customer relationships
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Good levels of literacy and numeracy
· Clean and tidy appearance
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity for career development, including the potential to continue on to a butchery apprenticeship. This role would be a minimum of 30 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then please send your C.V through to: [email protected].