What we can offer:
· Competitive weekend and overnight allowance
. You will earn between $22.70 - 28.25 per hour, depending on qualification
· Excellent working environment
· Rewarding work where you can make a difference
· Opportunity to gain a qualification
· Study Leave days and MASH Days
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
The Position: As a casual support worker, you will work on an as and when required basis.
You will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team supporting clients to maintain a high quality of life, within a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life to maximise independence.
Are you passionate about being part of a team providing exceptional support services and positively impact on people’s lives.
We are looking for people with a desire to learn and grow within their role with the flexibility of choosing hours that suit their lifestyle.
To be the right fit for our organisation you would bring:
· A passion for supporting people to enhance their lives
· Caring and empathetic nature
. The ability to care out personal cares including showering and dressing
· Reliability and honesty with a high level of integrity
· Current full driver’s licence